4. Night clothes - Quilabwah
look it’s fine if ur not religious omg it’s 100% ok but once u start telling people that their prayers are worthless, that God isn’t listening, that He is imaginary, that Jesus didn’t exist, that their religious texts are garbage, etc. then you’re a piece of shit shut up
If I were training a real Quilava I wouldn’t let it evolve the other way
But these two…~
I had something in mind and then I got lazy haha. Drawing without thinking is pretty nice and relaxing.
As promised, since I love the number 8 so much, and I managed to reach three of them together thanks to you guys, I’ll be making this an art giveaway!
Now well, this is my first time doing this, and I suck at being organized, so please bear with me… For now onto the guidelines and such.
- You have to be following me in order to participate!
- To participate, simply like or reblog this post, each of them count as one vote, you can do both of them which would count you twice! One like and one reblog per person is the max, basically.
I hope that made sense I suck at basic math
- I… think that’s all, actually.
Now as for prizes. I’ll choose three winners randomly, and the prizes you can get are as follows!
- First place: A fully colored/shaded picture of a character of your choice (think maybe like the picture above).
- Second place: A flat-colored picture of a character of your choice.
- Third place: Simple linearted picture of a character of your choice.
-NOTE- I’m willing to draw almost anything as long as it’s not NSFW or any of the sort. As for furry characters, I absolutely cannot draw anthros, but feral characters should be fine. I definitely draw Pokemon and human characters the most, though!
The giveaway starts today, 22nd of April 2014, and ends on Tuesday, 29th of April 2014, that’s the day when I’ll take the voters and generate the winners. Be sure to have your askbox open by then! I’ll send a message and you’ll have 24 hours to answer to it so we can discuss the prize.
Without further ado, because I’ve ranted too much, I bid you adeu!